My Persuasive

SHOULD WE HAVE A SCHOOL CANTEEN?
I believe that we should have a school canteen for the following reasons…

Firstly, I think that we should have a school canteen because if you forget your lunch you could go to the canteen. I sometimes forget my lunch so if we have a school canteen it would save my life. E.g. When I come to school the first thing that I do is put my books in my tub and once I saw that I had forgotten my lunch but I had some money in my bag, so if we had a school canteen it would help my a lot.

Secondly, if we have a school canteen everything would be cheap, so kids would get healthier food for less. E.g. As I said before I have random money in my bag so if we have a canteen at school it would definitely help me when I forget my lunch. It would also help others around the school if they have forgotten their lunch or snack and had a little bit of money.

Finally, the food would healthy so it would be better for the students at the school. Kids need healthy food to stay fit and strong so if we have a healthy canteen the school will be more active. E.g. I need healthy food like everyone in the world so having a school canteen would help me become fitter and healthier It would also mean less packaging from junk food so the school would be clean.

You must agree that we should have a school canteen because it would help the students at school to become more active and fit from all of the healthy food.