BTN Plastic Oceans

Plastic Oceans!
This news report is all about how plastic bags and other plastic objects are affecting the marine life in the ocean. In some countries they’re trying to make sure that plastic from other water ways like rivers don’t get into the ocean by making some barriers on the shore of some beaches. I think that it is a terrible thing to have plastic leaking into the ocean. I really like the idea of having some barriers because it stops plastic from killing our animals in the ocean. But I also think that you should clean it out every once and a while because in the video it shows you what they look like and it is really disgusting, I bet that it will get a bit smelly too. When I was watching this it really made me wonder, why people don’t take care of our beaches and other environments that are getting littered by plastic. Because everyone talks about it on the news, at school and in this case the BTN clip. If I could I would probably ask why supermarkets and factories around the world STILL use plastic bags when you are told not to because it hurts our environment! It really makes me upset to hear that people don’t listen to what others say and it also makes me upset to hear that animals in the ocean die because humans are littering. I hope if you just red this that you will change the way you feel about the environment and stop using plastic that can’t be re-used. Thanks for reading what I really think about this problem and I would really love to hear what you think too.