“Emily wait for me!” I shouted as my friend came zooming past in her brand new car. The car stopped suddenly to a halt as it and it’s driver waited for me to jump inside. We went brushing past the streets at full speed. I told her to stop and slow down but she never did. I tried to enjoy it but I just couldn’t. “I can’t do this I stated to myself. Then… BANG!!! We crashed. I could feel my legs go numb then my head starting to bleed. I was really scared. What was going to happen next?
I don’t really know what my favorite three course meal is because we don’t really have them that much but I would have to say I like Spaghetti:
To start off my three course meal we would heat up some garlic bread that we brought from the Super market.
Garlic bread = $2.50
The main meal is spaghetti and my mum cooks that.
Spaghetti = $4
Pasta Sauce = About $2
Desert would be some ice-cream with topping.
Ice-cream = $5
Topping = $2.50
All together my three course meal would cost about $16. So if I had $100 to spend I would have $84 left.
If I could meet anybody that is dead or alive I would choose to meet:
1. One Direction: When you were put together in a group where you happy that you got together? Why?
2. Gerrard, Mo’onia: How and when did you find your love for netball?
3. Taylor Swift: If you had a favourite song that you have written what would it be?
4. Little Mix: Have you ever gotten compared to other singing groups?
5. Usain Bolt: Do you ever have to eat something that you don’t like in your diet?
6. Sally Pearson: Are you any good at other sports?
7. Pa: What was your favourite sport at school?
8. Great uncle: Which famous boxers did you meet and what did you think of them?
9. The Wiggles: How did you become a group?
10. Kate Middleton: Does it ever get annoying having people try and get photos of you?
Student Blog Challenge