MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

MY FAVOURITE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. One Direction: One Direction is one of the best ever boy band since the classical Beetles! They started of on The X Factor as single vocalists untill they got put in a group together by Simon Cowell and started to bond, they definatly have because now they are one of the biggest boy bands in the world and have millions of fans world wide. I love One Direction because they are very independiant as a group and don’t care what other people think of them. They love doing what they love which is making music.

2. Jumping Castle: As the loud sound of the air was pumping through the castle I slipt off my shoes and got ready to jump. These things were awesome, they are the best thing in the world. This one was my favourite though it had red rubber poles and the floor was light blue. The walls were covered in sliky yellow paint and the roof was a thin white sheet.

3. Onesies: Sitting by the fire on a chilly winter night in your favourite arm chair. Everyone around you is trying to get themselves warm by wrapping each other in blankets while you’re just sitting there in your cosy soft onesie. If you haven’t got one yet then I recommend that you do because they are a great thing to have on those cold winter nights.

4. Netball: For me netball is one of my favourite things in the world. Running down the court or preparing for goal for me is just one of the best feelings ever. Sometimes you can get injuries but the main places are your ankles or fingers. I play for Torquay Tigers U13 A’s and also on Tuesday nights for surf world. I play with y friends and we always have lots of fun. My favourite position on the court is GA or GS but sometimes my coach puts me in the defence end. I love my coach because she really helps me improve my netball and encourages me to always do my best. My favourite drill to do before our netball game on Saturday is the tree. When I first learnt this drill I was really confused but then I got the hang of it.

5. App-Snapchat: Snapchat is one of the best apps that you can get. You take photos and then you can, add text to tell people what you’re doing. You can also draw with all different colours and then when you’re finished you can send it to some of your friends that also have this great app. My best friend Kesia has Snapchat and we use it a lot to talk to each other and before her party she used it to ask me if I want to come over to her house and jump on the jumping castle. If you don’t have Snapchat I recommend that you get it because it is different from other social apps that you get download.

6.Friends: To me friends are everything, they’re always there to help me when I’m sad and make happy moments even happier. My life is about all my friends, I would never ever let them go. If I didn’t have them I wouldn’t know what I would do. They all mean so much to me. I have lots of friends that care for me and I sure you guys out there do as well. If you do make sure that you look after them and treat them like you what to be treated because if you let them go, you might end up having no one there for you.

7.Chocolate: As the hot sizzling sun blazes over my head I place a piece of the delicious sweet chocolate into my  mouth. When the bubbly feeling overtakes my thoughts I start to wonder if i could finish off all of this block before dinner because my mum gets really mad when I eat sweets before dinner.

One thought on “MY FAVOURITE THINGS!

1. You have used some excellent adjectives through this post. I actually don’t have a onesie and I really wanna get one now. And my mum also gets mad at me when I have sweets before dinner. But sometimes when I have dinner with just me and my bro we have chocolate. Delicious chocolate.

Question: How much are those onesies? I’ll see if I can get my mum to buy me one